The Center for Parasitic Disease has a longstanding interest in STEM education and has been a participant in the Bay Area Science Festival for many years.
The Bay Area Science Festival is designed to engage attention, inspire interest, and ignite imagination across our community. The Festival seeks to:
- Raise awareness of science in everyday life.
- Engage young people in the fun, excitement and awe of science to inspire them to careers in science, technology, and engineering.
- Enlighten Bay Area residents about the region’s vast science and technology assets.
- Increase dialogue about science and technology throughout the region.
- Encourage partnership and collaboration between the science and technology community and the public
Science & Health Education Partnership
UCSF Box 0905
100 Medical Center Way
San Francisco, CA 94143
The UCSF Science and Health Education Partnership (SEP) fosters interest in science, builds scientific literacy,